One Foot Spins:
The one foot spin has plagued the swing dancer since the very first triple step. Sure some dancers gravitate to them and others are so nervous about them that they avoid them at ALL cost. I developed a drill than you can too everyday, doesn't take any extra time, and it happens during a daily activity for 98% of people. Check out my latest tutorial, to the right, on "2 Drills that will Make You a Better One Foot Spinner in Less Than 3 Weeks"
Free Dance Party!
This Saturday is the Annual Longfellow Holliday Potluck dance event. Bring a dish or sharable snacks to Longfellow this Saturday starting at 7:30. Donna Shea and I go on at 9:30 and we play until we run out of people. There is no lesson just food, fun, and Dancing!
30 for $30
For the rest of 2016 I will be offering private lessons at a reduced rate. My typical rate is $65 for a 45 minute lesson. From now till the end of December (depending on availability) I will be offering mini lessons of 30 minutes for $30. 45 minutes is a long time for one on one learning. Most people can only work on one concept at a time so this gives enough time to really go deep without frying the brain. If you would like to book a lesson shoot me an email, text (603-475-1391), or reach out to me in person on Sunday nights. Lessons book first come first serve so don't wait!
7:30pm California Mix w/DJ Steel, Fred, Donna, and Mr. Jonathan
Longfellow's Club JoEllen
524 Boston Post Rd
This Month's Top Ten Songs That I am Diggin' On:
- Fly Me To the Moon - Steve Tyrell (WCS/Foxtrot/Shag)
- Funny How Time Slips Away - Lyle Lovett & Al Green (WCS/Shag/Rumba)
- Your Moving Me - Clyde McPhatter (WCS/Shag/Foxtrot)
- Bad Case Of Love - BB King (WCS)
- Run for cover - Sonja Grier (WCS/Cha-Cha)
- Morning Call - Nick Colionne (WCS)
- Take It Home - BB King (Slow WCS)
- Talk the Talk - Kombo (Hustle/Cha/WCS)
- Hold Back the Night - The Tramps
- Fever (feat. Mich